Sunday, 14 July 2013

Eldar Hemlock Wraithfighter progress 6

Work continues on the Hemlock! With the yellow sections completed I moved on the black / blue ones. The first order of business was to mask all the painted area to protect them. It took me almost two hours to apply the masking tape, following the many curves of the Hemlock hull.

With the masking tape in place, I proceeded to apply thin layer after thin layer of Vallejo Model Color German Grey

When the German Grey was dry I proceeded to paint the blue areas following the same progression I used on my Wraithknight

Finally, after the blue paint was dry, I unpacked the model!

There are a few spot in witch the masking failed to protect the yellow areas but nothing major.

Next up: highlighting black!

No comments:

Post a Comment