Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Eldar Hemlock Wraithfighter progress 4


Hi guys,
I made some progress on the Hemlock yesterday and tonight. After masking the already painted sections I covered the model in white primer.

Tonight I started on the yellow section of the hull. I'm using the same recipe I used on my Wraithknight so the first layer was a mix of Vallejo Model Air Ochre and Wood.



Then it was time for Golden Yellow. Here is a "before and after" kind of picture of the two yellow layers:


With the second layer complete it was time to clean the airbrush before calling it for tonight


Tomorrow I should be able to complete the last two highlight steps of my yellow recipe.








No comments:

Post a comment