Sunday 3 February 2013

Hobby vows - February 2013


As you may have read, I did not complete all my vows for January. I probably put too many things on my to-do list and too many of them where basically the same thing done over and over (four almost identical vehicles)

For this reason I decided to go easy on myself for this month. So, here we go with the new vows


PRIMARY VOWS


A bit of change could do me well at the moment so I want to switch focus from my Dark Eldar to my Khorne army. For this reason I want to complete the Chaos Lord I started last month and start working on his Terminator buddies



SECONDARY VOWS


As a secondary goal I'd like to complete at least one of the two Ravagers I was working on in January



BONUS VOWS


No bonus vows this time around :)



Not too much planned, so lets hope I could get them done this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment