Monday 29 September 2014

Alaitoc Night Spinner - part 1 -- UPDATED

Hi guys!
During the weekend I worked on the last addition to my Alaitoc army: a Night Spinner!



The Falcon chassis is really showing it's age, the surface is covered with micro bumbs and imperfection that needed careful sanding. The main turret (and also the hull mounted Shuriken catapults) is magnetised so it could be replaced by a Fire Prism turret or a Falcon one if needed

I glued it in various sub-assemblies, keeping my painting-plan in mind. I also spent quite a lot of time filling gaps with green stuff and milluput (and sanding again after that!)

All the bits and pieces are washed and they are drying right now


Next step: priming and base-coating!

UPDATE: all the bits are now primed white


2 comments:

  1. Those aren't imperfections or micro bumps...it's battle damage!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like battle damage on my Eldar: it's bad luck :D

      Delete