Wednesday 26 December 2012

Good intentions for the new year!


After reading this great blog entry by The Eye of Error (check his blog, his Dark Eldar army is really stunning!) I started to think about what my goals for 2013 are and I decided to share here what I came up with.

WHAT I MUST DO!


1) Complete (building & painting) my 6th Ed. Dark Eldar list: The Kabal of the Golden Rose

2) Came up with a 6th Ed list for my Eldar and build & paint it. May be themed as Saim Hann or Alaitoc uhm


WHAT I'D LIKE TO DO ALSO!


1) Start to seriously work on my Khorne collection

2) Build a Coven themed Dark Eldar army

3) Build an Orks army!

4) Build and paint my Eldar Revenant Titan

5) Work on an miniature or two from my "Miniatures I'd like to paint" list


CAN I DO IT?


Uhm it sure seems like a lot of things to do for someone who work as slowly as me!

As I said in my first post, I started this blog to keep me focused in my work and I think this is starting to yield results so I will use my blog to keep track of my project, I just need to figure out how those Blogger Pages works lol

And to show that I'm on track, today I started to work on two Ravagers for my Dark Eldars:



No comments:

Post a Comment