Saturday 15 June 2013

Eldar Wraithknight progress 9



Today I made good progress on the Wraithknight. Pretty much of the blue bits are done and I started to work on the gold ones. All the bits and piece are glued now, except the Suncannon barrel that is pinned


For the blue parts I used the following progression:
  • German Panzer Grey primer
  • a base coat of Vallejo Model Air (VMA from now on) Insigna Blue
  • first highlight of VMA Blue Angels
  • second highlight of VMA French Blue
  • final highlight of VMA Light Sea Blue





Tomorrow I'll probably complete the last few blue bits that are still missing and move on to highlight the gold (I already started on the head). And from there I'll move to highlight the black areas.. Still sooooo many things to do!

1 comment:

  1. Great work with the head pointing with the Suncannon. Really like this.

    ReplyDelete